MCDGI is headed by a Board of Directors, a majority of whom are drawn from academia in order to ensure the MCDGI’s academic autonomy. All members of the Board are dedicated to furthering the organizations goals and mission.
Training and Education
• Conducting individual and group training and awareness on corporate governance
• Conducting capacity development programs targeted to individuals and corporates
• Conducting one to one programs for Board Directors and senior management
• • Develop Board Manuals, Charters and structuring of Board setups.
• Corporate advisory on corporate governance, Islamic finance etc.
Research and Other Services
• Conducting research in corporate governance and leadership.
• Guidance to conducting board evaluations.