Welcome to MCDGI
MCDGI is a leading training provider for corporate governance and capacity development in the Maldives market. MCDGI was established in April 2017 to cater for the capacity building needs of Maldives MCDGI’s work will remain focused on building the corporate sector of the Maldives. In our efforts we will focus on tailoring our programs to the needs of the Maldivian economic development. We will draw on the expertise of our local and international resource person’s pool and with consultations and collaborations we design, develop and deliver training programmes to international standards. We will also share our expertise and knowledge to our stakeholders and spread our collaborations and network to the far corners of the world to achieve our mission. We also provide tactical services to carry out tailor made capacity building programs for corporate and regulatory institutions.
The vision of MCDGI is to become a premier institution for corporate governance and capacity development in Maldives recognized for excellence in professional development and leadership.
The mission of MCDGI is to develop champions of good governance and highly skilled, sustainability aware business leaders.
• To be the leading Maldivian Institution for capacity development and corporate governance best practices through ongoing education and training to all stakeholders.
• To provide knowledge, skills and support for governance practitioners to excel in their careers and create a positive impact in the world.
• To set the standards for professional development of future business leaders who can effectively contribute to profitable and sustainable economic development.
• To maintain a positive culture based on open dialogue, strong technical knowledge and support of innovative ideas.
• To positively engage with the public to educate and activate demand for good governance practices at all levels of society.
• To establish local and international collaborations to achieve the objectives of MCDGI
Good Governance: to become an exemplary institute that leads by example.
Knowledge First: We are committed to learning so that we can consistently provide the best technical knowledge and research-based practices.
Open and Innovative: We seek to be open to new ideas and welcome innovative solutions to the challenges in our world.
Mindful and Responsible: We strive to be always aware of our impact on the world and to help create holistic sustainable futures.