Maldives Capacity Development and Governance Institute (MCDGI) is a leading advisory and training provider for corporate governance and capacity development in the Maldives. Established in April 2017, MCDGI caters for the capacity building needs of Maldives Corporate sector.
MCDGI’s work focuses on tailoring and customizing our programs for the specific needs of Maldivian economic development.
- Leverage the expertise of our local and international resource person’s pool and with consultation and collaboration design, develop and deliver training programs to international standards.
- Share our expertise and knowledge with our stakeholders, spread our collaborations, and network globally to achieve our mission to develop champions of good governance and highly skilled leaders.
- Provide advisory services to carry out tailor-made capacity building programs for corporate and regulatory institutions.
- Conducting research in corporate governance and leadership.
- Guidance to conducting board evaluations.