Marketing for Non-Marketers
The purpose of this training course is to allow non-marketers to become familiar with the basics of marketing to help them incorporate this all-important aspect in their daily decisions. This course also sets out to improve relations between the marketing department and all other departments in the company. Good knowledge of marketing promotes better mutual understanding, improved communication and, as a result, a more fruitful exchange.
Areas to be Covered
- Introduction to the basic principles of marketing
- Understand the value of marketing and the marketing function
- Develop and better understand how a customer segmentation system, target
- customer segments, and position impacts products or services in the marketplace.
- Understanding marketing strategies and programs.
- The marketing plan and its contribution to the overall company’s strategy.
- Introduction to digital marketing.
- Understand and implement pricing strategies that maximize profitability.
- Build effective communication efforts with customers.
- The marketing research and Market Audit.
- Introduction to Personal Branding.
- Apply the psychology of consumer decision making to your daily work
- Personal and group learning with activities.
- Employees who are non-experts in marketing seeking to understand its role, and to incorporate this dimension in their decisions and in their departments’ daily
operations (customer service, sales, production, R&D).
- Employees who are often in contact with marketing people, and who wish to
understand marketing decisions to better cooperate with their managers (R&D,
production, logistics, legal, finance.
- Employees who aspire to joining their company’s marketing department(s)
- Duration 1 day
- Max Students 30
- Enrolled 0
- Re-take Course 0
- Assessments Self