London Global Convention on Corporate Governance and Sustainability
This Convention seeks to help create an effective corporate governance and
sustainability framework for boardrooms, as a response to manage these changes, for longevity and success, under the new world order. It will also provide an opportunity to network with global peers and professionals, in these fields.
The famed ‘Golden Peacock Awards’ (both Global & National) for ‘Corporate
Governance’ and ‘Sustainability’ will also be presented during the convention. This year’s convention will commence with a Global Business Meet’ and lunch to be hosted in the House of Lords, on 13th November 2019.
Areas to be Covered
- Future of a Strategic Board: Preparing for a complex World.
- Effective Corporate Governance for Sustainability.
- Sustainability: The New Business Paradigm and Dimensions.
- Board Committees and their Composition: Getting it Right.
- The Diversity Differentiator: Managing Board Dynamics & Achieving Effectiveness.
- Navigating Risks and Opportunities: in a Volatile World
- Debugging Digital Governance: The Future Ahead
Leaders, policymakers, academicians, jurists, social thinkers, and professionals in business, finance, corporate governance, and sustainability, fields from across the