Leading Across Generations
The course will enable participants to understand the inevitable challenge that
businesses have to face nowadays. It significantly affects the organizational culture, structure, and design. This indubitably brings about certain circumstances where leaders are required to make wise decisions based on thoughtful processing to select from several alternatives. Whether it is related to internal or external factors, and no matter what industry the organization belongs to, such circumstances always occur and when they do it is time for unique leadership characteristics to appear. This program tries to tickle some of the issues that current and future leaders might come across, and it provides systematic guidelines to handle them.
Areas to be Covered
- Why leaders’ perceptions of young employees matter?
Identifying the causes and factors of the generational leadership gaps.
- How can leaders develop individualized consideration that serves the holistic goals?
- How to harmonize the experience of senior employees with the enthusiasm of the
- Cross mentoring.
- Challenges of retaining the younger generation & the strategies to retain them?
- Identifying the required skill sets that are needed for a young leader to lead across generations.
- What if the leader is young?
- Personal and group learning with activities, role plays, case studies, and video
presentations in addition to the lectures.
- Those who are Executives, CEOs, GMs, Senior Managers, Supervisors.
- Any success-driven individual, business person or leader who is active in their industry and excited to gain new knowledge.Those interested in understanding the challenges, opportunities and solutions concerning various aspects of the global economy.
- Those who intend to continue inspiring, transforming and contributing to their
businesses and communities.
- Duration 2 day
- Max Students 30
- Enrolled 0
- Re-take Course 0
- Assessments Self