Financial Literacy for Non-Finance Directors and Managers
Objectives Introduce the basic financial concepts and double-entry system. Upscale the knowledge to understand profitability, cashflows, financial position. Upscale the
- Introduce the basic financial concepts and double-entry system.
- Upscale the knowledge to understand profitability, cashflows, financial position.
- Upscale the skills to analyze financial performances with simple ratios and trend charts.
- Improve knowledge to understand the financial logic in Strategic Decision Making.
- Improve knowledge and upscale skills in budgeting and forecasting.
- Empowered to Communicate at Business Meetings.
- Improved environment for Quality Decision Making and Governance.
- Understand Business Environment and clarity in Financial Goals.
- Improved Budgeting and Planning Process.
- The clarity in understanding company performance and analyze the competition.
- Improved ability to drive performance and supervision of business operations.
Areas to be Covered
- Fundamental accounting concepts and corporate governance
- Double Entry System and Trial Balance
- Business Environment and Competition from a Financial Perspective
- Profitability, Financial Position, and Cash flow Statements
- Interpretation of Financial Statements with Ratios, Trend and Variance Analyses
- Budgeting and Financial Decision Making
- Linking Non-Financial Information to Financial Statements
- Presentations and discussions with practical examples
- Individual Exercises, group exercises, and discussions
- Case Studies and Scenario Discussions
- Role Plays and evaluations
Directors, CEO’s Senior and Middle Managers who are not specialized in Finance.
- Duration 2 day
- Max Students 30
- Enrolled 0
- Re-take Course 0
- Assessments Self